Wednesday, April 01, 2009

[News] TVXQ in Hollywood Movie OST


5 male members group Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Rising Sun was insterted in the song list of United States’ Blockbuster Movies “Fast and Furious”.

Rising Sun was registered in the site of “Fast & Furious (2009)”, while the singer Dong Bang Shin Ki was introduced as TVXQ, taken from its Chinese pronunciation “Tong Vfang Xien Qi”.

“Fast and Furious: The Original” is scheduled to be released world wide on April 2nd, wherein Rising Sun becomes the background music in the characters’ chasing scene.

Rising Sun is a work by composer Yoo Young Jin and was one of the tracks in Dong Bang Shin Ki’s 2nd album with the same title “Rising Sun” released in September 2005.

source: star news
summary by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRICKEN AWESOME!!! But I wish they played the song a bit more in the movie... But now I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see the movie!!! TVXQ FIGHTING!!!

Schems said...

SUPERB!!!!! ^_^
TVXQ ALL THE WAY!!!

elizabethlara said...

OMG WHEN I READ THIS I WAS LIKE NO WAY....OMG AND THATS MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND TO HAVE MY FAVORITE GROUPS SONG IN IT...IT MAKES ME SO PROUD OF THEM AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR US...I LOVE THEM ALL...I WANT THEM FOR MYSELF...BUT I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT SO I CAN BUY YAAAAAAAYYYY TVXQ ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooo is it gonna be in emglish or what? i'm really excited

Anonymous said...

OH GAWD!!!! i was gonna watch that movie yesterday but we cancelled coz the movie was sold out...OMG!! if I only knew...shoot i gotta see this movie tonight!

Anonymous said...

maybe now i'll watch it

Anonymous said...

what is it true??? omg i want to see that movie...

Anonymous said...

i would so watch that movie just so i could listen to dbsk's rising sun~~~
<3333
wah~~~
i'm soooooo happy!!!

Anonymous said...

^_____^
I indeed heard their song in a film! I very much soviet after DBSK!))))))))

Anonymous said...

I went and saw it because of this! I truely cried as the scene played~

Anonymous said...

WHOAAAA...
i work at a cinema,, and i already seen it the first time it came out,, but now after every show i have to clean up the room,, it doesn't matter,, because i love seeing TVXQ on the cinema board,, so i secretly made pictures of it,, HAHAHA *badcinemaemployee* ahum :P

Anonymous said...

When me and my friend went to go watch this movie we were concentrating so hard to find the song that will play in the movie lol. When we heard it we started freaking out....i think the people that we were watching were getting annoyed that we were pretty load when that part came on lol.

TVXQ Dreamer Forum