Monday, January 07, 2008

EHB Episode 9 with DBSK!

ITS OUT!!!!! THIS IS A SERIOUSLY A MUST WATCH! Though its not subbed yet, you'll enjoy all the action of SUJU vs DBSK! Totally cool!!!! I'll put up subbed links when they're done by gomdorii's friend.

*Edited*
Subbed Links thanks to Ginaya @ Youtube
[Part 1]
[Part 2]
[Part 3]
[Part 4]

Subbed Links thanks to gomdorii (or her friend.. shrug)
[Part 1]
[Part 2]
[Part 3]
[Part 4]
[Part 5]
[Part 6]
[Part 7]

You can download this from clubbox for now. Here's the link
[EHB - Ep. 9]

I really can't wait to watch the next episode. So glad that they made it more than one episode. One would certainly not be enough!

~lynn~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn!!!!!!, please said that you have the file in FLV file some where (w/ translation) and please by mean is not uploaded in Mega uploaded (i can not access it) , Coz I can't downloaded any thing in my office now, so I have to go to the net cafe, please said that you have the file uploaded by non mega uploaded ( I know I'm asking to much) but I been off from vid file for that last three month, and I've been seeing the great review about this!!!!, please spare my aching soul here...... T_____T,.......

Cheers,
Rai-bali

Anonymous said...

Ahh Thank you for posting this ^^ Now i'm downloading this video xD I can't wait for seeing dbsk & suju together xD!

Lynn said...

Dear Rai,

Do email me at dbsker@gmail.com, I'll send you the links..

Love
~lynn~

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! what an exciting show! Thank you so much for posting! when they came out, i literally screamed and clapped as if i was there too! Our boys, once again, never failed us. they did well. I love Changminnie's hair. It makes him look his actually age. He looks cute and handsome. i'm a little worried about Yunho tho. i thought his hips were still recovering. look at all the jumping and running he's doing. will he be okay? They all have gotten so thin. i hope they are taking care of their health. Otherwise, it was great! can't wait for the next episode!

Lynn, you can actually find a better and clearer version on YT. it was really hard to make out their faces from time to time. i hope there will be a subbed version coming out soon. i'm dying to find out what they are saying!

DBSK hwaiting!!! <3 <3 <3

Let It Be A Secret :) said...

hey , gosh ! i really wanna watch it , but i can't download it.. what should i do ?? :(

TVXQ Dreamer Forum