Wednesday, October 10, 2007

[Fanfic] Recommendation - 9,999 Roses

I've been wanting to do this for so long.. Finally I decided that procrastinating won't do.. Besides I've promised Soloscry for like over..2(?) months already. Not that its a burden or anything. I really enjoyed this fanfic of hers and its entirely my pleasure to be sharing it with everyone.

Anyway, getting on to things, here's the summary of the fanfic that's called Nine-Thousand, Nine-Hundred, and Ninety-Nine Crimson Roses.

FIC: Nine-Thousand, Nine-Hundred, and Ninety-Nine Crimson Red Roses
AUTHOR: soloscry @ LJ (Visit her WEBSITE)
RATED: PG13
PAIRINGS: Yunho/Jaejoong, Yoochun/Junsu, (Side-dish: Changmin/Keita)
STATUS: Complete (One-Shot) [SPLIT INTO TWO PIECES]
GENRE: Tidbits of Humor, JaeHo!Romance, YooSu!Drama, and KeiMin!Fluff ^^

[Part 1 - When words alone won't suffice..]
[Part 2]

Whilst Part 1 is light hearted and cheery, Part 2 takes off in a melancholic mood

Kay.. So maybe this isn't exactly a summary. But until soloscry writes one, I guess it wouldn't be right for me to make a summary of her story. LOL. It just wouldn't do justice to it.. Hehe.. Enjoy!

No comments:

TVXQ Dreamer Forum