Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Piano Versions

I don't know how many of you know this. In the Other Downloads Section of the Archives there are Piano Music Sheets available for download. Most of them are provided by Lina. She's this talented and kind hearted girl who's allowed me to put up her music sheets for downloads. Thanks so much Lina! I know many of you enjoy piano versions of our favourite DBSK songs. So do head to over to OTHER DOWNLOADS (click on the banner below!) to get these great music sheets.

Lina has also recorded herself playing those pieces she transcribed and they're all available on her youtube channel HERE. I'll post the streaming video of some of my favourite pieces by here just for preview. You can listen to the rest by selecting the videos from her channel in youtube. Do support Lina by subscribing to her! ^_^ Enjoy!

LOVIN' YOU


YEO HAENG GI


White Lies..


For more videos, go HERE
For the music sheet downloads click the banner.



In addition, I'd also like to share a couple of awesome pieces by another musician, keudae which I stumbled upon in youtube. Here are 2 of my favourites.

Rising Sun


Let's Go On A Trip (SM Town)


Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed them.

~lynn~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the rising sun one!

TVXQ Dreamer Forum