Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[MY Paper Singapore] Leader Yunho performs despite injury at TVXQ Concert



Dong Bang Shin Ki performed the final day of The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O", held at the Seoul Olympic Park on the afternoon of the 28th.
Yunho who suffered an injury in his waist during rehearsals continued to perform despite the injury, and the 11,000 fans present were highly emotionally charged.
Because they were too overocome with excitement, 16 people fainted and had to be sent to the emergency room.

The concert saw label-mates Super Junior invited as guests, making the atmosphere even more intoxicating.

Leader Yunho accidentally hit one of the sets on the stage during rehearsals last Thursday, causing a fracture in his lumubar vetebrate, causing both the management and the
fans to be very worried, but he maintained his wish to perform throughout the three days of the concert.

He expressed in the concert: "TVXQ has been spending most of the time this past year on overseas activities and is frequently unable to meet with the Korean fans, since we have
said that we would like to give the fans a complete stage, I must certainly undertake my promise. Even though the me on stage is injured, I will still do my best, I'm really sorry for
being unable to present a perfect stage for everyone.

During his solo performance, Yunho still continually assured the fans, "Don't worry everyone, I'm alright, as long as I'm with all of you, I won't hurt anymore.", causing many
fans to be so touched that they dropped tears.

During the three-hour long concert, TVXQ presented a total of 26 songs to the fans, including two Japanese songs, "SKY" and "Love in the Ice".

-MY Paper (Singapore), 30.10.2007
-Translation by Cynsinnn @ LJ

No comments:

TVXQ Dreamer Forum