Monday, December 15, 2008

Xiah Junsu’s fans donate in his name for birthday

Very similar to how TVXQ Yunho's (U-Know) fans donated to charity in his name, Xiah Junsu's fans have collected 8,000,000 won, to donate to children with hearing disabilities under Xiah's name for his birthday.

Xiah's fan cafe (Xiah Seoul) stated:
As music lovers, we felt the right thing to do was help children who couldn't hear, regain their ability to hear. This will not be a one-time deal, we have plans to continue to help children hear again.
Source: AllKpop

Xiahmaru cafe donated around 2.15 million won to charity as well. They also provided gifts and food for the old folks without families. And they are donating around 110,000 won to World Vision every month. Of course, everything goes under Junsu’s name.
credit: panda

Check out the link to what AMAZING stuff they have done! http://xiahinsoul2.cafe24.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=say&page=1&no=2145

Happy Birthday Xiah Junsu and his twin Kim Junho!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so sweet! Not only to Xiah Junsu, but to the charity donation. These fans were really thoughtful and sweet for doing that! If i could, i would love to donate too! That's amazing!!!=D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSU OPPA! may you have happiness & be smiling like always, sarang hae!

Anonymous said...

Saengil chukka hamnida Su-oppa! and Junho-oppa for that matter~ XP

AWW~! I would totally do it if i knew what it said (poor Americanized me *pout*)...and if i had moneys TT___TT

but that's gotta be an awesome bday gift. happy 22nd Junsu and Junho oppas!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to XIAH JUNSU oppa!!
haha~~

Anonymous said...

great birthday present! saengil chukha hamnida Junsu! & Junho :)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!
Junsu will be so happy!
Happy Birthday Junsu!

Anonymous said...

I really love both Junsu and Junho!
They are most attractive twins in the world ever!
Happy birthday even Im a bit late..^^

Anonymous said...

Those fans are amazing and I'm sure Junsu is deeply touched by this. Awwwww...it's just so sweet. I would definitely have donated if I knew about it.

Happy Birthday Junsu...keep up the flawless performances :D

bakita11 said...

heey thanks so much for this!
it's so sweet :D
wow, I wouldn't know what to say if someone did that for me on my b-day :D:D:D
I was wondering if you know the name of the 'Happy Birthday Song' on the site? It's so cuute, but I can't find it anywhere. I'd really appreciate if u can help me, thanks again.

jacky_iswacky@hotmail.com

if u find anything. :P

Simply Tama said...

I really love how the boys inspires the fans to do good deeds. I love that they refuses the presents and would rather have their fans donate it to people in need. The fans are so amazing as well as the boys. I bet Junsu is very proud of them.

Happy Birthday JunTwins! <3

Anonymous said...

konniciwa
annyoong haseyoo
junsu...
happy birthday
and to TOHOSHINKI, SUCCESS ALWAYS
AND HAPPY HOLIDAY
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL TOHOSHINKI
KAMSAHMNIDA
SAYONARA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

san san said...

happy birthday junsu oppa..
of cz, to oppa's beloved brother-junho oppa too!!!

those fans are so sweet..i wish i could give a helping hand too..

Anonymous said...

Wow - an 8million won birthday present @o@ that's incredible!! I think the choice of charity - helping kids hear again - is especially touching. I wear a hearing aid to help me hear, and I count myself very lucky to be able to hear amazing voices like Junsu's. I'm sure that his fans have made him feel very, very happy! Saengil chukha hae, Junsu ah! ~Catherine

TVXQ Dreamer Forum