Summary: Magazine is split into many parts. I'll do this first and hopefully, the rest soon :D Junsu's and Changmin's answers are the most interesting, especially when you compare them. (: and Jaejoong.... *sigh* obsession with clothes
1. What did you dream of yesterday?
YH: I can’t remember
CM: Didn’t dream
JJ: Can’t remember
YC: I didn’t dream
JS: I didn’t dream
2. What’s the first thing you see in the morning?
YH: Hand phone
CM: Manager’s face
JJ: Manager’s smiling face
YC: Hand phone
JS: Manager’s face
3. What do you feel like doing most right now?
4. What’s your hand phone ringtone?
YH: Hand phone ringtone (T/N: Think he means default ringtone)
CM: Vibration mode
YC: It’s usually on silent mode
JS: [Don’t Say Goodbye]
5. What do you do when you’re alone?
CM: Read books
YC: Roll around at home
6. If you had a week’s holiday, what would you do?
YH: Ski resort
JJ: Travel alone
7. What’s the pride of your room?
YH: Prizes we received
CM: It’s wide
YC: Pecha (T/N: No idea what that is either.)
JS: The big window where the morning sunlight comes in from
8. What do you do to cheer yourself out when you’re sad?
YH: Dance, exercise
JJ: Talk a walk
YC: Drink and talk to my brother
9. What was your scariest experience so far?
YH: When I fell from the rooftop in my church
CM: When I saw a ghost (T/N: The Junsu? Or the bird? He mentioned it here)
JJ: When I injured my leg during a dance rehearsal
YC: When I first came to Japan
JS: When I heard Changmin sleep talk
10. The last time you cried?
YH: Award ceremony
CM: During a Korean award ceremony
YC: Not really
JS: A little during a Korean award ceremony
11. When did you feel that you’re really blessed/happy?
YH: When I’m singing on stage
CM: When I’m singing on stage
JJ: Award ceremony
YC: When I stand on stage
JS: When I lie on my bed after a day’s schedule
12. What’s your ideal type?
YH: Someone who’ll only believe in me, an optimistic person
CM: Someone who’s mature, with deep thoughts
JJ: A woman with pretty hands
YC: A gentle woman
JS: A bright/cheerful woman
13. Something a female does that makes your heart beat faster?
YH: When she brushes off the dirt/lint on my clothes
CM: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing
JJ: Nothing special, just when I feel she’s feminine
YC: When she’s washing clothes
JS: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing
14. What will you give to your girlfriend?
YH: I’ll write a song for her
CM: A bouquet
JJ: I’ll write a song for her
15. What do you want for your next birthday?
YC: Time to spend it with the people I treasure
16. If you found a million yen?
YH: Give it to the people in need
CM: Give it to the police
JJ: Give it to the police
JS: Give it to the police
17. If you were reborn as a girl tomorrow?
YH: Cry my heart out
CM: I want to go to an onsen
JJ: I want to buy clothes!
YC: I want to go to an onsen (T/N: hot spring)
JS: I want to go to an onsen
18. What do you want to say ‘bye-bye’ to?
JJ: Muscle training
JS: Everything sad
19. You see a shooting star. What will you wish for?
YH: That time will fly faster. I want to be 30
CM: That my family will be healthy
JJ: That THSK will be a band that receives more love
JS: I want to win the lottery
20. A recent lie you told?
CM: I didn’t lie
YC: Saying I wasn’t sick
JS: I can’t remember
21. What left the deepest impression on you in Japan?
YH: Eating at a restaurant with a pretty night view near the Tokyo Tower
CM: Budokan live
JJ: Appearing on [Kouhaku]
YC: Budokan live
JS: Budokan live
22. Your favourite Japanese food
23. What food would you recommend that has kimchi in it?
YH: Tuna Kimchi rice
CM: Kimchi fried rice
JJ: Kimchi jjigae
YC: Kimchi jjigae (T/N: Kimchi stew)
JS: Kimchi fried rice
24. Your ‘enemy’ is?
25. What hair style would you like to try next?
YH: Permed hair
CM: Please give me Jude Law’s hairstyle
JJ: Blue hair
YC: Long and permed hair
26. A secret you’ve never told anyone
YH: I don’t have anything to say
CM: No comment
JJ: I don’t tell my secrets ^^
YC: Actually, I’m lonely
27. What’s a ‘rumor’ that you found interesting recently?
YH: That the economy will get better
CM: That the ice in the North Pole will melt
JJ: That Changmin has caught a cold
YC: I’m not interested in them
JS: Beckham’s AC Milan
28. How do you relieve stress?
CM: Eat, sleep
JJ: I just blank out
29. A recent drama/movie you’ve watched.
YH: [Mamma Mia]
CM: [Hanazakari no Kimitachi e]
30. What would you do if you could read minds?
YH: I’d like to know what others think of me
CM: I’ll just read them
JJ: I would be boring if I could read everyone’s mind
YC: I think I’d be really distressed, and wouldn’t want to meet people
JS: Enter FBI
31. When do you feel lonely?
YH: Before I sleep
CM: Before I sleep
JJ: When I’m separated from my members
YC: When we’re on the move after our schedule ends
JS: I don’t really feel it
32. The theme song for today is?
YH: [Kiss shitamama sayonara]
CM: [Killing Me Softly]
JJ: [Wasurenaide] (T/N: Please don’t forget)
YC: [Kiss the Baby Sky]
JS: [I Believe I can Fly]
33. The first time you travelled overseas?
YH: Taiwan (T/N: That would be 2004 for the Golden Melody Awards, I think)
JJ: Taiwan in summer 2004
YC: 1998, America
34. What do you collect?
YH: Card keys (T/N: Hotel card keys?)
YC: Plastic models from [Gundam Seed]
JS: Beautiful pictures from around the world
35. Who’s the person you want to meet most now?
JJ: Monkey King (T/N: Character from [Journey to the West], Sun Wu Kong, or Son Oh Kong in Korean)
YC: Santa Claus
36. Which animal do you think you resemble?
YC: Polar bear
37. Truthfully, what’s your fetish?
YC: Pretty nails. Not really magnificent things..
38. What do you buy unintentionally at convenience stores?
CM: Hot lemon juice
JJ: Health drinks
JS: Fried chicken
39. Where do you start washing your body from in the bathroom?
YC: Right arm
40. When were you most embarrassed?
YH: When many people saw me fall
CM: When I fell in front of many people
JJ: During my audition
YC: When I fell in front of people
JS: When I was in 1st grade of elementary school, I went with my mum to the ladies section of the public bath and saw my female classmate…
41. Which part of the body do you first notice when you meet someone?
JJ: Nothing in particular, but I would notice how they pose
YC: Legs (Naturally since you bow when greeting someone)
JS: The overall atmosphere
42. If you had a kid, what kind of ‘dad’ will you be?
YH: A dad who’s like a friend
CM: I want to be a dad who’s like my dad
JJ: A tolerant dad
YC: A dad who would participate actively in my kid’s sports day
JS: A dad who’s like a friend
43. What’s something you have to do without fail every day?
JJ: Half- bathing
YC: Watch [Detective Conan]
JS: Talk to my brother on the phone
44. If you could turn back time, where do you want to go back to?
YH: High school
CM: High School
JJ: Middle school
YC: Elementary school
JS: I don’t want to turn back time. The present is good!
45. What do you want to happen tomorrow?
YH: That our schedules will be cancelled and we’ll have a break
CM: That I’ll quickly recover from my cold
JJ: Win the lottery
YC: I want it to snow
JS: Turn invisible!
46. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
YH: Continue making music
CM: Continue making music and preparing for my wedding
JJ: Together with THSK
YC: The same thing as I’m doing now
JS: Singing on stage
47. What kind of year will 2009 be?
YH: A year where we’ll have lots of things to smile about
CM: A year where we’ll be able to carry out our activities without falling sick
JJ: A year busier than 2008
YC: The best year
JS: A year where we’ll all be healthy!
48. If you became the editor of [What’s In?]
YH: Only report about THSK!
CM: THSK’s tour around the world
JJ: Half of the magazine will be THSK
YC: Have a barbeque with all the staff and artistes!
JS: Have a [Globe-trotting with THSK] corner
49. A message to our readers
YH: Please support us in 2009 too
CM: Good luck!
JJ: To the readers, I’m always grateful to you
YC: Take care of yourself, don’t catch a cold!
JS: Thank you for always reading this magazine
50. A message to [What’s In]
YH: Thank you [What’s In] for always reporting on THSK from the very first time we arrived in Japan till today
CM: Please take care of us in future!
JJ: Although I feel like we’re indebted to [What’s In] since our debut days, please help us in future!! We’ll work hard
YC: Please take care of us in future. The cover too.
JS: Amongst all the magazines in Japan, [What’s In] was the first that ran a series on us. I was really happy. Please help us in future
Translated by: Sparkskey in this post
Credits to: DNBN
*translated from Korean, so if there are any mistakes, please point them out
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION